Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quote from NPR on iPad, its the reason for the device at time zero. Next year is for the techies.

At the end of the day, I think some techies will love this and others will not but people who don't like computers or struggle dealing with them will appreciate this design, ease of use and will probably love it! This isn’t my opinion, it’s a fact, I had family members that typically struggle with a computer fighting for their personal iPad time. These techno-phobes were able to figure the iPad out really fast and without many questions, which made me ecstatic. Why? Well, because this meant that the iPad would effectively cut down the amount of family "help-desk" tickets I need to close out and that would be awesome!

Posted via email from InnovationThrives

No comments:

Post a Comment